The Tralee Chamber Strategic Partner Programme is especially designed for business and industry leaders all enjoying a bespoke relationship with the Tralee Chamber Alliance to suit their objectives in the region.
Our Partners gain access to a range of benefits that provide opportunity for enhanced engagement, thought leadership and increased profile.
Tralee Chamber Strategic Partners:
- Will be offered profile-raising opportunities to access and network with local councillors, national politicians, senior business figures and other Chamber Partners.
- Will have direct access to the Chamber Chief Executive to assist with issues of importance to their business.
- Will have priority on sponsorship opportunities and other initiatives.
- Will receive a special edition framed “Chamber Partner Members Certificate”
- Are positioned, as key supporters, contributors and ambassadors of the Chamber and the North Kerry region. The Chamber will ensure that Partners have representation at our most prominent events and engagement on policy activity as well as being featured in all our communication channels.
- Will be actively involved in helping to shape the Chamber’s voice on specific industry issues and on more general business matters.
- Will have an important part to play in developing a regional CSR policy that assists businesses in supporting community projects and other initiatives.
- Will participate in the Chamber Business Leaders Forum which will meet twice each year in June and November to discuss and address key issues for business followed by Dinner/Lunch with special guest speaker. These meetings are complimentary and exclusive to Chamber Partners.
- Will by agreement, be profiled on the Chamber website, Business Directory and on Social Media.
- Will, through their well-recognised brands, add significant weight to the lobbying and representation activities undertaken by the Chamber on behalf of its members.
For more information on the Strategic Partner Programme, email firstname.lastname@example.org